TORIT BIN VENT
Torit Bin Vent
Adds economic value and recovers valuable dust
The Donaldson Torit Bin Vent applies cartridge dust collector technology to continuous-duty, bin venting applications. It is typically used to vent displaced air and harmful products in bins or silos. The Bin Vent is compact in design, easy to install, eliminates ductwork and reduces installation expense.
- Efficient, compact design for applications involving silos, storage bins, or conveyor transfer points.
- Available as plenum-mounted and insertable cabinets to keep the profile low.
- Units are easily installed on bins or silos, eliminating ductwork and reducing installation expenses.
- Standard Ultra-Web® cartridge filters, with nanofiber technology, provide higher filtration efficiency and longer filter life.
- MERV* 15 filtration efficiency per ASHRAE 52.2-2007.
- Choice of filter cartridges provide high filtration efficiency for a wide variety of applications.
- Powerful downward airflow effectively captures dust and fume.
- Even air distribution provides effective dust control over the entire work surface.
- Hinged side-wing panels open to accommodate longer workpieces.
- Built-in fluorescent light illuminates work area.
- Ergonomically designed for operator comfort.
- Fibra-Web® FR filter cartridges featuring nanofiber technology provide high filtration efficiency and long filter life.
- MERV 14 filtration efficiency rating per ASHRAE 52.2-2007.
- Provides a cleaner work environment for maximum productivity.
- Helps support OSHA Clean Air Standards.
- Quiet operation.
CARTRIDGE FILTRATION TECHNOLOGY
Choose below to download
About Dust Collector Services
From Routine Inspections to Regular Maintenance, Baghouse Services are Our Business!
With more than 30 years' experience, our personalized service includes baghouse inspection reports that detail current conditions in each unit and locate potential problems before they elevate to emergency status. Acting preventively, rather than reactively, your overall maintenance costs remain low. We're good at troubleshooting. It's what we do best. Our highly experienced staff evaluates and solves problems fast, putting you back in service with minimal downtime. From routine inspections to a new Baghouse, we offer a complete range of Services. Our field engineering experts can update your equipment to the latest technology available, improving performance and reducing the cost of operating your Baghouse.
Call Today 800-282-3878 so that we can help you with you next dust collection project, service or maintenance on all types of dust, mist and fume collection equipment.
Let Dust Collector Services helps with all your OSHA and NFPA requirements.