CABINET DUST COLLECTORS SERIES 90
Cabinet Dust Collectors Series 90
- Efficient, compact design handles a wide range of dust applications from 1200 to 2000 cfm.
- High collection efficiency of 99.9%+ by weight allows recirculation of heated or air-conditioned plant air.
- Quick access to dust drawers and dust pails provides easy and safe maintenance.
- Manually-operated filter shaker makes filter cleaning easy.
- Four filter media and three construction choices provide a variety of options to customize the unit for your specific application.
- Inlet locations on top and three sides create installation flexibility.
- All 60 Hz motors are compliant with the Energy Independence and Security Act of 2007 (ESIA).
GOOD CHOICE FOR LOW-AIRFLOW, LIGHT-LOADING APPLICATIONS THAT DO NOT REQUIRE CONTINUOUS AIRFLOW.
- Buffing and polishing
- Abrasive blasting
- Dental labs
About Dust Collector Services
From Routine Inspections to Regular Maintenance, Baghouse Services are Our Business!
With more than 30 years' experience, our personalized service includes baghouse inspection reports that detail current conditions in each unit and locate potential problems before they elevate to emergency status. Acting preventively, rather than reactively, your overall maintenance costs remain low. We're good at troubleshooting. It's what we do best. Our highly experienced staff evaluates and solves problems fast, putting you back in service with minimal downtime. From routine inspections to a new Baghouse, we offer a complete range of Services. Our field engineering experts can update your equipment to the latest technology available, improving performance and reducing the cost of operating your Baghouse.
Call Today 800-282-3878 so that we can help you with you next dust collection project, service or maintenance on all types of dust, mist and fume collection equipment.
Let Dust Collector Services helps with all your OSHA and NFPA requirements.