FT PULSE JET BAGHOUSE DUST COLLECTORS
FT Pulse Jet Baghouse Dust Collectors
Easy and dependable operation for high-volume dust collection applications.
- The Donaldson FT Pulse Jet Baghouse dust collector provides an easy and dependable operation for high-volume dust collection applications. This unique cleaning system minimizes moisture and particulate issues in pulse valves. The clean side bag removal provides easier filter bag service. The FT bag collector comes in two models: FTD is without walk-in plenum and the FTP is with walk-in-plenum.
- Clean side bag removal provides easier bag filter service.
- Optional walk-in plenum allows for bag filter servicing in adverse weather conditions (FTP).
- All welded construction provides increased durability and air/water integrity.
- Integral fan option up to 75 hp helps to reduce space requirements.
- Unique cleaning system minimizes moisture and particulate issues in pulse valves.
- Collectors with up to 225 bag filters require only one dirty air inlet, one clean air outlet, and one hopper, resulting in reduced ducting and hopper outlet costs.
Dura-Life Bag Filters- A Breakthrough for Bag Users
Dura-Life™ polyester bag filter media is engineered with a unique hydroentanglement process that uses water to blend the fibers, which creates a bag filter that has smaller pores, better surface loading and better cleaning. For this reason, Dura-Life bag filters provide:
- Two to three times longer bag filter life
- Reduced maintenance and replacement bag filter costs due to fewer bag changeouts
- Fan energy savings due to lower pressure drop
- Thirty percent fewer emissions based on EPA tests
About Dust Collector Services
From Routine Inspections to Regular Maintenance, Baghouse Services are Our Business!
With more than 30 years' experience, our personalized service includes baghouse inspection reports that detail current conditions in each unit and locate potential problems before they elevate to emergency status. Acting preventively, rather than reactively, your overall maintenance costs remain low. We're good at troubleshooting. It's what we do best. Our highly experienced staff evaluates and solves problems fast, putting you back in service with minimal downtime. From routine inspections to a new Baghouse, we offer a complete range of Services. Our field engineering experts can update your equipment to the latest technology available, improving performance and reducing the cost of operating your Baghouse.
Call Today 800-282-3878 so that we can help you with you next dust collection project, service or maintenance on all types of dust, mist and fume collection equipment.
Let Dust Collector Services helps with all your OSHA and NFPA requirements.